Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Été Côtes de Provence Rosé
A classically made Côtes de Provence Rosé, using estate grown Grenache and Cinsault. Fruity, elegant and dry.
The flavours are complex, dominated by ripe tropical fruits and balanced by a lovely mineral structure.
|Grenache & Cinsault|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Fresh and appealing, this lychee coloured wine offers white flowers and red berries on the nose with a hint of grapefruit.
- Colour: Rosé
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: The flavours are complex, dominated by ripe tropical fruits and balanced by a lovely mineral structure.
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5
- Vegetarian: Yes