Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
From hand-picked grapes grown on old vines in Southern Australia’s Riverland region, this ruby red wine is delicate yet vibrant, aromatic and exciting. With hints of wild strawberry, violet and spice, it creates a soft, juicy favour from the old Australian vines.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Hints of wild strawberry, violet and spice
- Body: Medium to full bodied
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Light meat dishes, pizza and pasta
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Hints of wild strawberry, violet and spice creating a soft juicy flavour
- Tasting Notes: Vibrant and aromatic with hints of moreish fruit
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl