Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
10 Year Old Tawny Port
Honouring the history of Walter Maynard, this fine aged Tawny shows warm amber hues in the glass. Enjoy it's smooth texture and raisin fruit lightly chilled as a pre-dinner drink or indulge in a glass when the mood suits.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Warm amber hues
- Food Matching: Perfect with cheese or any pudding
- Residual Sugar: 109g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Smooth texture of raisin fruit
- Type: Award Winning
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 2.5