Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 10.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
10 Year Old Tawny Port
Honouring the history of Walter Maynard, this fine aged Tawny shows warm amber hues in the glass. Enjoy it's smooth texture and raisin fruit lightly chilled as a pre-dinner drink or indulge in a glass when the mood suits.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Warm amber hues
- Food Matching: Perfect with cheese or any pudding
- Residual Sugar: 109g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Smooth texture of raisin fruit
- Units Per Bottle: 15
- Units Per Serving: 2.5