by providing free services such as the RetailTRUST helpline and Salary Finance options, and ensuring we have well trained Leaders
We’re dedicated to building on this by doing even more to bring additional guidance and support to all colleagues.
Our Priority Focus Areas
• Making mental wellbeing part of our everyday at Aldi
• Fostering our trusting workplace culture to ensure it’s always okay to talk about your mental wellbeing
• Ensuring everyone at Aldi enjoys a positive working environment where they’re supported and able to thrive
How we’ll get there
We are delighted to partner with experts in the field to further enhance our MyWellness programme.
We will invest in our colleagues to:
• Teach and promote an understanding that we all have mental health, through a range of practical tools, guides, articles and videos to help our teams look after their mental health, covering topics such as stress, anxiety and sleep.
• Develop the confidence of our leaders to support colleagues with their mental wellbeing through an updated training course.
• Help our colleagues better understand and manage mental health through an eLearning module for all of #TeamAldi.
We all have mental health, and we each have a role to play in pledging to create the time and space to talk, challenge attitudes and drive this change.
Our ambition is for Aldi to be known as a team which understands and promotes good mental wellbeing, whilst supporting anyone who is experiencing a mental health problem.
It starts with investing in #TeamAldi.