- £ 129.99
28 Jun 2018
Delivery & Returns
- Enjoy free standard delivery on all online orders over £20. We will deliver most items within 3-5 working days of the time you have placed your order. For large / heavy products over 50kg, our courier will contact you within 72 hours to arrange delivery.
- Read more
Next day delivery
- If you need your items in a hurry we offer next day delivery that will get your products to you as quickly as possible. Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 7pm Monday - Thursday. Available from £3.95.
- Read more
Named day delivery
- If you know what day you want your products delivered we offer a named day delivery service. We can deliver your items from Monday to Saturday, up to 2 weeks from the date you place your order. Available from £3.95.
- Read more
- While we hope you'll be happy with your order, you can return it to us free of charge. There are a number of options for returning an order to us. You can contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 042 0800 if you need any help with your order. Or, for more information, please click here:
- Returns and Refunds
Adventuridge 4 Person Air Tent
- IN STORE ONLY
260 x 485 x 190cm (assembled), 71 x 31 x 31cm (packed away)
Outer & Inner Tent: 100% Polyester, floor: 100% Polyurethane
There's nothing worse when camping than struggling to put up your tent. That's why this quick pitch air tube tent is the perfect addition to any camping trip or festival. Simply lay the tent flat, attach the air pump to the inflation points, and inflate the air tubes to erect the tent. Secure with guy ropes to finish and you're good to go! The clever all in one construction means that you will spend less time tangled up with tent poles, and more time enjoying your adventures, while the 2000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating keeps you protected against the elements. With room inside for four people, and a separate porch area for storage, this spacious tent is ideal for groups and families.
Please note, air pump not included.
- Easy, quick, all-in-one inflatable structure
- Pole-free construction
- Individual inflation points on each air tube for quick set-up
- Easy to inflate arches
- Quick pitching system that results in a sturdy, rigid tent that still has enough 'give' to cope with strong wind
- UPF 50+ material to protect against the sun
- Polyester Oxford carry bag included
- Anti-mosquito windows
- Lined roof above the living area for ventilation
- Seams taped
- Removable inner tent
- Ultra-fine insect resistant mesh
- Storage organiser
- Power cord access
- Internal light hook
- Reflective guy ropes
- Steel pegs
- 2000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating