Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 12.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG
Amarone della Valpolicella is a much acclaimed wine still made by traditional methods using dried grapes. Its full bodied concentrated character makes it an ideal accompaniment for richly flavoured dishes. Open one hour before drinking and serve at room temperature.
A classic Italian fine wine, intense and full bodied
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: This process gives a candied cherry and black berry aromas with notes of leather and tobacco.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: This wine is perfect with red meats, cheeses and creamy risotto
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and fruity
- Units Per Bottle: 11.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.9
- Vegetarian: Yes