Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Amarone Della Valpolicella DOCG
Amarone della Valpolicella is a much acclaimed wine still made by traditional methods using dried grapes. Its full bodied concentrated character makes it an ideal accompaniment for richly flavoured dishes. Open one hour before drinking and serve at room temperature.
A classic Italian fine wine, intense and full bodied
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: This process gives a candied cherry and black berry aromas with notes of leather and tobacco.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: This wine is perfect with red meats, cheeses and creamy risotto
- Residual Sugar: 7g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and fruity
- Units Per Bottle: 11.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.9
- Vegetarian: Yes