Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Antiguo Barrel Aged Spanish Red
Bright and vivid medium red colour with some red ruby tones. Aromatic blend of vanilla, spice and coconut aromas…with a surrounding red fruit sensation. On the palate the wine shows very fine, smooth and rounded, delicious aftertaste sensation.
Please note this product is not available for delivery to Scotland.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromatic blend of vanilla, spice and coconut aromas
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Lamb ribs cooked on an open fire
- Residual Sugar: 1.7g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: On the palate the wine shows very fine, smooth and rounded
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7
- Wine/Spirits Disclaimer
- Prices and “Alcohol by Volume” or “ABV” measurements may be different in stores in Scotland due to minimum unit pricing laws. See in stores for details.