Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Antiguo Barrel Aged Spanish Red
Bright and vivid medium red colour with some red ruby tones. Aromatic blend of vanilla, spice and coconut aromas…with a surrounding red fruit sensation. On the palate the wine shows very fine, smooth and rounded, delicious aftertaste sensation.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromatic blend of vanilla, spice and coconut aromas
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Lamb ribs cooked on an open fire
- Residual Sugar: 1.7g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: On the palate the wine shows very fine, smooth and rounded
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7