Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
AOC Beaujolais Rosé
From the famous Beaujolais region of France, this delicate rosé is full of fresh and attractive red fruit aromas and light raspberry flavours. A delicious wine to serve with food. Try pairing this Beaujolais-Rosé with salads, seafood, cold meats, or ice cream.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of red fruit
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Cold meats, seafood, or salad
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Light raspberry flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6