Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
AOC Beaujolais Rosé
From the famous Beaujolais region of France, this delicate rosé is full of fresh and attractive red fruit aromas and light raspberry flavours. A delicious wine to serve with food. Try pairing this Beaujolais-Rosé with salads, seafood, cold meats, or ice cream.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of red fruit
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Cold meats, seafood, or salad
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Light raspberry flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6