Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Argentinian Malbec Blend
A perfect balance between power and elegance between the 3 varietals - Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. This ruby red wine has been through 12 months of oak ageing; adding tasty aromas and superb smoothness.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Spicy aromas with hints of licorice & blackcurrant
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Great with grilled red meats, tomato based pasta dishes or stuffed paprikas
- Residual Sugar: 1.8g/l
- Taste: Sweet impact, soft tannins and a long finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes