Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Argentinian Malbec Magnum
A bright and intense ruby-red wine with youthful purple tints and aromas of fresh fruits - a result of the high altitude vineyard plots. Plum and blackberry flavours are overlain with subtle violet notes to give a premium wine with great structure and a long and intensely fruit finish.
|Uco Valley, Mendoza|
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of blackberry and raspberry fruit
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Roast meats and tomato based pasta dishes
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Complex berry fruits with savoury charactistics and a spicy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 20.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.7
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes