Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 10.99
- £10.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Artisan Tasmanian Gewürztraminer
- SOLD OUT
Situated on the 42nd parallel, the island of Tasmania is Australia's most southerly state. Cold, isolated and beautiful, the pristine natural environment of Tasmania affords the opportunity to craft unique, sophisticated parcels of some of the world's finest varietal wines.
Single vineyard, hand-picked and artisanally crafted using only traditional methods and indigenous yeasts, this Gewürztraminer is a stunning example of the power, purity and viticultural potential of this amazing island - its people and its produce.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites, milk, egg
- Aroma: Vibrant and aromatic with lychee, rosewater, exotic spices and hints of musk
- Colour: White
- Residual Sugar: 2.85g/l
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and complex, displaying ripeness, its soft yet textural. A bright acidity completes the palate.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7