Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Artisan Tasmanian Gewürztraminer
Situated on the 42nd parallel, the island of Tasmania is Australia's most southerly state. Cold, isolated and beautiful, the pristine natural environment of Tasmania affords the opportunity to craft unique, sophisticated parcels of some of the world's finest varietal wines.
Single vineyard, hand-picked and artisanally crafted using only traditional methods and indigenous yeasts, this Gewürztraminer is a stunning example of the power, purity and viticultural potential of this amazing island - its people and its produce.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites, milk, egg
- Aroma: Vibrant and aromatic with lychee, rosewater, exotic spices and hints of musk
- Colour: White
- Residual Sugar: 2.85g/l
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees C
- Taste: Rich and complex, displaying ripeness, its soft yet textural. A bright acidity completes the palate.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7