Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 10.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Artisan Tasmanian Riesling
Situated on the 42nd parallel, the island of Tasmania is Australia's most southerly state. Cold, isolated and beautiful, the pristine natural environment of Tasmania affords the opportunity to craft unique, sophisticated parcels of some of the world's finest varietal wines.
Single vineyard, hand-picked and artisanally crafted using only traditional methods and indigenous yeasts, this Riesling is a stunning example of the power, purity and viticultural potential of this amazing island - its people and its produce
The finely focussed palate displays juicy fruit flavours of fresh lemon, lime and orchard fruits, along with delicate spice and a detailed, talcy minerality. Soft but racy acidity gives the wine an energetic feel and a long, lingering finish. This wine offers fresh and crisp drinking enjoyment in its youth and will reward with more weight and texture with extended cellaring.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Complex and lively aromas of fresh lime, candied lemon peel and white flowers
- Colour: White
- Residual Sugar: 6.47g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Juicy fruit flavours of fresh lemon, lime and orchard fruits alongside delicate spice and mineral notes.
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6