Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Originally created by Dr Durif in the late 1800's, this variety has found a welcoming home in the warm, rich soils of the Riverina. Intense aromas of violets, blackberry and subtle chocolate herald this mouth staining Durif's inky dark fruit characters of anise and smoky liquorice that fill the concentrated palate. The well integrated spicy oak and tight tannins adds complexity and depth that persists to long flavoursome finish. Enjoy with BBQ T-bone steak with chimichurri salsa.
|South Eastern Australia|
|Medium to Full bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Violets, blackberry and subtle chocolate
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: BBQ T-bone Steak with Chimichurri salsa
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Rich blackberry, anise and smoky liquorice add depth to this exceptional red wine
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8