Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
- £6.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
The once rare Viognier grape has made its way from Southern France to South Eastern Australia’s sun-kissed vineyards. The results are an intense fruity white with aromas of white peach, pear and apricot, and a fresh lingering finish.
|South Eastern Australia|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites and Milk
- Aroma: Intense fruity, white aromas
- Body: Dry
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pairs perfectly with BBQ Chicken
- Taste: Flavours of pear, white peach and apricot
- Tasting Notes: A fresh and lingering finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Volume: 75cl