Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Baden Pinot Noir
Soft, juicy and very easy drinking, this classic Pinot Noir is packed with mouthwatering flavours of red berries and cherry with subtle, spicy notes and a fantastic lively freshness that matches perfectly with spicy pasta dishes, stir-fries and marinated or roast meat dishes.
|Light to medium|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: A bouquet of red berries and cherry with subtle spicy notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: A perfect match with pasta dishes with spicy sauces
- Taste: Soft and juicy in the mouth, the wine reveals finely fruity aromatics, underscored by elegant, soft tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: No
- Vegetarian: Yes