Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Banrock Station White
This soft, medium-bodied wine displays notes of citrus and peach, with a fresh, lingering finish. It pairs beautifully with creamy pasta dishes.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites, eggs, milk
- Aroma: Notes of citrus and peach
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Creamy pasta dishes
- Residual Sugar: 5.5g/l
- Taste: A fresh, lingering finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4