BBQ Vegan Kebabs with Tangy Guacamole
8 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Large Courgette (cut into 8 chunks)
1 Red Pointed Pepper (cored and seeds removed and cut into 8)
8 Button Mushrooms
1 tbsp Olive Oil
½ Red Chilli (sliced)
½ Lemon (juice and zest)
4 long or 8 short kebab sticks
2 Ripe Avocados
½ Red Onion (diced)
1 Salad Tomato (chopped)
1 Lime (juiced)
1 tsp Stonemill Crushed Chilli Flakes
Salt and Pepper
Pitta breads to serve
1. Place 2 of each vegetable on a large kebab stick or 1 of each on a small stick.
2. Mix the oil, chilli, lemon juice and zest together and brush over the kebabs.
3. Heat the griddle or BBQ and then cook the kebabs for 5 minutes on each side until the vegetables are charred and softened.
4. While the kebabs cook, make the tangy guacamole by mashing the avocados until smooth and then mixing in the onion, lime juice and chilli flakes.
5. Season with a little salt and pepper and serve with griddled pitta bread.