Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Since 1891, in the heart of a traditional Burgundy, we have established a selection of the greatest appellations. Ripeness, rigorous sorting and ageing are the characterics needed to reveal excellence in wines. A beautiful wine with black and red fruit aromas, slightly spicy. The palate is generous and powerful with persistent aromas. Excellent with roasted poultry.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Delicate notes of black fruits
- Body: Medium
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs perfectly with red meats or roast poultry
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of black fruits with a slightly toasted, spicy finish
- Tasting Notes: Delicate and elegant with a slightly toasted, spicy finish
- Volume: 75cl