Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Full of apricot, honey, blossom, barley sugar and marmalade with tangy acidity cutting through the sweetness. Delectable with desserts."
Berton Vineyards Botrytis Semillon
Warm days, cool nights, rich soil and good water from the Murrumbidgee River gives optimum growing conditions for this fine Riverina Botrytis Semillon. This dessert wine possesses intense fruit flavours with aromas of honey and baked apple. The palate shows luscious marmalade, dried apricot and butterscotch flavours with notes of cinnamon that lead to a balanced and persistent finish. Serve slightly chilled as a great compliment to blue cheese of rich puddings.
Deliciously decadent and sweet Australian dessert wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Grassy lemon fresh notes with hints of gooseberry and lime.
- Colour: Dessert Wine
- Food Matching: Seafood, mild Chinese or Thai dishes.
- Residual Sugar: 162g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Lime and grapefruit with steely apple and a long finish full of juicy acidity
- Units Per Bottle: 4.3
- Units Per Serving: 1.4