Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 8.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-10 working days, note for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-10 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Blue Canyon Chardonnay
- IN STORE ONLY
Hidden beneath the surface of the Monterey Bay lies the Blue Grand Canyon, a geologic wonder which connects the sea to grape growing in Monterey. The deep, cold waters cause cool fog throughout the morning and drive winds during afternoon sunshine. Ensuring Blue Canyon Chardonnay estate-grown grapes to ripen slowly and evenly; developing complex, concentrated fruit flavours with bright acidity.
The Blue Canyon Chardonnay is stacked with yellow apple and starfruit aromas, finishing with a soft yet bright sweet oak finish.
A cool fog lingers...
- In our northern most estate vineyards, where cool fog lingers throughout the morning followed by driving winds and sunshine in the afternoon, our estate-grown Chardonnay grapes ripen slowly and evenly, developing well-balanced, complex and concentrated fruit flavours.
The deep canyon ...
Situated less than 100 yards off the shoreline of the Monterey Bay, the deep canyon provides a climatic pathway connecting the ocean to all four wine growing regions that extend to the south down the Salinas Valley. At an estimated volume of 300 cubic miles of deep, cold water, the canyon's vast weather effect on these regions is manifested through fog, wind and limited rainfall throughout the grape growing season.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of yellow apples, starfruit and citrus with notes of caramel, butterscotch and vanilla.
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Shellfish, soft cheeses or chicken with creamy sauces
- Residual Sugar: 0.2g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Medium bodied, soft, bright fruit with a lingering sweet oak finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7