Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Bordeaux & Mini Wine Rack
Château Les Mauberts comes from an estate in the centre of the huge Entre-deux-mers wine-making region. The vines are worked with care and passion to produce wines that are elegant and well-structured. Behind a nice red robe, this wine brings forth a rich, complex nose, with black fruit, spicy and vanilla notes. The palate is harmonious with velvety tannins. Served at 15-16°C the flavours of this wine will fully come through when enjoyed with red meat, poultry, confits.
|Merlot, Cab Sauv and Cab Franc|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Juicy blackcurrant with hints of violets
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: This lighter wine is ideal with roast poultry and winter salads
- Package Type: Gift Box
- Residual Sugar: 1g/l
- Serving Advice: 12-16 degrees C
- Taste: Smooth and soft
- Type: Wine