Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.49
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Warm days, cool nights, rich soil and good water from the Murrumbidgee River gives optimum growing conditions for this fine Riverina Botrytis Semillon.
This lovely dessert wine possesses intense aromas of orange rind and apricot. A lush palate begins with concentrated citrus fruit leading to nuances of almond biscuit and apricot conserve which linger on a beautifully balanced finish.
The palate shows luscious marmalade, dried apricot and butterscotch flavours with notes of cinnamon that lead to a balanced and persistent finish. Serve slightly chilled as a great compliment to blue cheese of rich puddings.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense aromas of orange rind and apricot
- Colour: Dessert Wine
- Food Matching: A great compliment to blue cheese or rich puddings
- Residual Sugar: 170g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: The palate shows luscious marmalade, dried apricot and butterscotch flavours
- Type: Award Winning
- Units Per Bottle: 4.2
- Units Per Serving: 1.4