Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Aged for 4 months in charred American oak barrels that have been drenched in Kentucky bourbon, this full-bodied Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon offers bold fruit flavours with notes of vanilla, caramel and spices and a smooth finish."
Bourbon Aged Cabernet Sauvignon
A premium Cabernet Sauvignon aged in bourbon barrels for four months. The oak staves, lending distinctive bourbon notes of caramel and spice, are bound by rugged steel rivets. Together, they create a wine with signature Cabernet Sauvignon rich flavours of ripe dark cherry and blackberry, combined with bourbon aromas of subtle spice, vanilla and caramel with a smooth and long finish. This is traditional wine making, reinvented.
|Cabernet Sauvignon Blend|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Dark ripe berries combined with subtle spice and vanilla
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Bourbon glazed grilled ribs
- Residual Sugar: 3.7g/l
- Taste: The bourbon influences add notes of vanilla, caramel and spice that lead into a long smooth finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7