Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Buenas Vides Argentinian Merlot
The Merlot grapes of Argentina's Uco Valley are behind the smooth tannins and pleasant finish of this intense red. Black fruit flavours are perfectly complemented by aromas of cherry and sweet peppers.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of black fruits, cherries, sweet peppers
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs well with roasted pork or chicken
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of black fruits
- Tasting Notes: Smooth tannins and a pleasant finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl