Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Buenas Vides Argentinian Shiraz
Shiraz grapes give this fruity Argentinian red its deep colour. Fresh on the nose, notes of figs and blackcurrants blend with the vanilla of 9 months' oak-aging. It’s beautifully balanced, with the complexity of sweet and round tannins.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of figs, blackcurrant, vanilla
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with rich stews and hard cheeses
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Fruity, balanced & complex flavours of figs, blackcurrant, vanilla
- Tasting Notes: Beautifully balanced, with the complexity of sweet and round tannins
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl