Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
BX Sauvignon Blanc
BX represents the stylish, sophisticated and modern side of France’s most traditional wine region - Bordeaux. This Sauvignon Blanc is deliciously drinkable, playful and elegant. It's a wine to remember for its crisp, lime-squeezed and passion-fruit-scented elegance.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Ripe lime, subtle passion fruit and zesty gooseberries
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Great on its own, or to accompany fish or goats cheese
- Residual Sugar: 2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees
- Taste: Crisp, fresh and dry with rich citrus flavours
- Units Per Bottle: 9
- Units Per Serving: 1.5