Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Côtes du Luberon Rosé
From the best sunny hillsides of the appellation, this elegant rosé wine develops notes of strawberries and raspberries, while also releasing light tones of exotic fruits.
Full and fresh, this wine can be appreciated on its own, or with light foods and salads.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Strawberries, raspberries and notes of exotic fruits
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: On its own or with light foods & salads
- Taste: Strawberries, raspberries and notes of exotic fruits