Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Côtes du Rhône Villages
This complex red wine is made from grapes grown in some of Rhône Valley's most premium vineyards. It shows attractive fruity aromas of raspberry and blackberry with spicy notes and a long finish. A classic blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault and Carignan, this wine will be a great partner to steak, ratatouille or casseroles.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Raspberry and blackberry
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Steak, ratatouille or casseroles
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: Raspberry and blackberry with spicy notes and a long finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8