Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Ca'di Pietra Prosecco DOC Magnum
A 2017 Vintage Treviso Prosecco made with 100% Glera grapes. Aromas of sherbert dab, candied lemon and lime give way to freshly picked grapefruit peal. The flavours are soft, subtle and exciting, with a great balance of sweetness and acidity.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of sherbert dab, candid lemon and lime give way to freshly picked grapefruit peel
- Colour: Bubbles
- Food Matching: Perfect aperitif, light fish dishes or salad
- Residual Sugar: 15g/l
- Serving Advice: 5-10 degrees C
- Taste: An excellent balance of sweetness and acidity make this a moreish wine
- Units Per Bottle: 16.5