Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"Attractive notes of bramble, summer pudding and fruits of the forest. Fragrant with blackberry, liquorice and violets. Great with cheese."
Cairanne is a cru of Côtes du Rhône Villages, noted for its full-bodied red wines. This typical example brings together the classic grapes of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre. The result is a full-flavoured, powerful and vibrant red wine - the ideal partner for red meat, casseroles, sweet potato and butternut squash.
|Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre|
|Medium - Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Blackberry, raspberry, black olives and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with casseroles and a side of sweet potato or butternut squash
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Complex and elegant with blackberries, liquorice and cloves
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8