Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
This 2018 Chardonnay bears the unmistakable aromatic and textural signature of the Riverview Vineyard, reflecting the character and complexity of this windy, cool-climate property. The nose includes citrus, green apple, pear, vanilla, butterscotch and fresh baked brioche. The palate is lush, round and concentrated. The natural opulence of this wine is balanced by a well-integrated acidity.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of citrus, green apple, pear, vanilla, butterscotch and fresh baked brioche
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Delicious on its own or with meaty fish such as halibut or cod; shellfish, pork or poultry
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of citrus, green apple, pear, vanilla, butterscotch and fresh-baked brioche
- Tasting Notes: Lush, round and concentrated with a well-integrated acidity
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Volume: 75cl