- Product no longer available
Cameron Diaz The Longevity Book
Join the beautiful Cameron Diaz in The Longevity Book where she examines the art of living well. Follow her compassionate roadmap for abundant health and resilience as we age, while exploring the real science of growing older. Full of Diaz's own experiences along side historical truths explore how love, laughter and friendship are all critical to our health. From meditation to the Women's Health Movement, watch The Longevity Book unfold to reveal the way to live better and stronger.
- 272 pages
- A fresh, personal, and authoritative examination of the art and science of growing older, and a roadmap for abundant health and resilience as we age Cameron Diaz share's everything she’s learned about the ageing process from top medical experts and researchers, as well as her own thoughts, opinions, and experiences on a topic that is essential to our health
- Explores what history, biology, neuroscience and the women’s health movement can teach us about maintaining optimal health
- From how growing older impacts various bodily systems to the biological differences in the way ageing effects men and women, to how meditation heals us and why love, friendship and laughter matter for health
- Cameron offers women a compassionate, informative and intimate tour through the next volume of life