Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Castellore Grillo Sauvignon Blanc
A dry, modern and complex Sauvignon. It originates from Sicily, where the late-harvested coastal Grillo is the most traditional indigenous grape. The structure of the tropical notes alongside the floral and herbaceous aroma perfectly balances this elegant wine.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites, Milk and Eggs
- Aroma: Floral and herbaceous scents
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Enjoy alone as aperitif, with fish or white meat
- Residual Sugar: 4 g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Well structured and balanced with tropical notes
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6