Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Caves Des Perrières Sancerre A.C
This example of France's famous Sancerre wine has a characteristically intense floral nose, with lovely flavours of lively lemon and juicy lime. It's delicious with smoked salmon, or after dinner when the cheeseboard comes out - especially if goat's cheese is on the menu.
|Sancerre, Loire Valley|
The Valleys of Loire ...
- This classic Sauvignon Blanc is from the Valleys of Loire, Sancerre. The Loire Valley is located in the centre of the Loire River and the valley is covered with vineyards. The cooler climate of Sancerre results in a medium bodied, dry white wine that has high levels of acidity. The climate in Sancerre also enhances the aromatic character of this classic Sauvignon Blanc, displaying aromas of gooseberries, elderflower and herbs.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Intense floral and lively lemon
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Smoked Salmon and Goats Cheese
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: Tangy citrus acidity and notes of quince, greengage, gooseberry and herbs.
- Type: White
- Units Per Bottle: 9.4
- Units Per Serving: 1.6