Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
"This is a really delightful wine with notes of cedar, spice, cassis leaf and black cherry. Elegant, well-balanced and representing extraordinary value at this price. Highly recommended!”
Château Cartillon Haut-Médoc
Located between Margaux A.C. and St. Julien A.C, the 2015 vintage from Chateau du Cartillon has subtle and elegant aromas dominated by red and blackberry fruits with an undertone of premium French oak.
Full of finesse on the palate, exposing great structure and a brightness of fruit. Although still youthful, this is a classic ‘Left Bank Bordeaux’ wine.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Supple and elegant on the nose, with delicate aromas of red fruits and a slight touch of chocolate.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Crispy edged vension, risotto or truffle gouda
- Residual Sugar: 2.7g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: This structured and balanced wine with silky tannins releases some delicious notes of cherry and liquorice.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7