Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Château Peymouton St Émilion GC
Le Château Peymouton stretches over 31 hectares across the splendid property of the Beaumartin family. The vine is farmed with the utmost care, giving all due respect this exacting and totally prestigious appellation.
The Beaumartin family today offer a wine that combines potency with delicate finesse, releasing delicate aromas of small red fruit and giving a keen attack with a long aromatic finish.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
Château Peymouton ...
- This exceptional Château Peymouton St Emilion Grand CRU is produced by the Beaumartin Family. The vineyards stretch over 31 hectares of the splendid property in Saint-Émilion, France. The vine is farmed with the utmost care, during the harvesting season the fruit is picked carefully and meticulously sorted.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Rich and intense nose with delicious aromas of cherry and currant, enhanced by some spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with red or braised meat, refined cheese.
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Powerful and balanced with fine tannins. Cherry, currant and some spice.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.1
- Units Per Serving: 1.7