Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 14.99
- £14.99 per 75cl
Châteauneuf du Pape
This classic wine from the South of France is made from a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre grapes. A full bodied wine with lush rich fruit: loganberry, raspberry, liquorice, mocha and spicy tones. Serve at 16°C with duck breast, lamb or game in sauce.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
Châteauneuf du Pape ...
- A Châteauneuf du Pape is a full-bodied red wine that's made from vineyards in Southern Rhône. The valleys in the south are broad and flat with no steep slopes. Compared to north Rhône, the climate in the south is much hotter and drier, the soil is made of small pebbles that store heat in the day and radiate at night. This climate is perfect for a Grenache grape.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Red fruit aromas of strawberry and raspberry, touches of leather, anise, liquorice and spices.
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Duck breast, lamb or with a cheese platter
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: A full bodied wine with lush rich fruit: loganberry, raspberry, liquorice, mocha and spicy tones.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes