Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
This classic wine from Southern France is made from a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre grapes. A full bodied wine with lush rich fruit, loganberry, raspberry, liquorice, mocha and spicy tones. Serve at 16 degrees C with duck breast, lamb or game in sauce.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of red fruit and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with duck, lamb or game
- Taste: Flavours of spices and red fruit
- Tasting Notes: Balanced and elegant with a lengthy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl