Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
This classic wine from Southern France is made from a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre grapes. A full bodied wine with lush rich fruit, loganberry, raspberry, liquorice, mocha and spicy tones. Serve at 16 degrees C with duck breast, lamb or game in sauce.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of red fruit and spice
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with duck, lamb or game
- Taste: Flavours of spices and red fruit
- Tasting Notes: Balanced and elegant with a lengthy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 10.9
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl