Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Chablis Premier Cru
Intense aromas of toasted almond, lemon zest and white blossom. The palate is fresh and creamy with pear and other orchard fruit flavours. This wine has a satisfying mineral finish.The grapes are carefully selected from Premier Cru vineyards with ancient Kimmeridgian subsoil and from old vines, aged between 35 and 64 years. This particular combination gives the wine its complexity with the freshness and refinement that make it an ideal accompaniment to grilled sea bass or a light vegetable risotto.
- Aroma: Intense aromas of toasted almond, lemon zest and white blossom
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Pair with grilled seabass, seafood or a light vegetable risotto
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is fresh and creamy with pear and other orchard fruit flavours
- Tasting Notes: This wine has a satisfying mineral finish
- Volume: 75cl