Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Chapter & Verse Hardys Chardonnay
This smooth, approachable and medium-bodied Chardonnay is a sure-fire winner. Rich tropical pineapple and citrus flavours are balanced beautifully with oak, providing a lovely creamy finish. It's delightful to drink lightly chilled - why not pair it with a fresh salad or a creamy pasta dish to really get the best out of it?
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites, Eggs, Milk
- Aroma: Tropical pineapple, citrus and delicate oak
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Fresh salads and creamy pasta dishes
- Residual Sugar: 4.7g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees
- Taste: Tropical, smooth and creamy