Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Chianti Classico Riserva
From the Tuscan region of Chianti, this Classico Riserva has been aged for 2 years. The result is an intense, dark-ruby wine with notes of blackberry and raspberry fruit. There's a perfect ripeness and balance, with savoury characteristics and a spicy finish. It's an ideal match for roast meats and tomato-based pasta dishes.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of blackberry and raspberry fruit
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Roast meats and tomato based pasta dishes
- Residual Sugar: <4g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Complex berry fruits with savoury characteristics and a spicy finish
- Units Per Bottle: 1.7
- Units Per Serving: 10.1
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes