Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Chianti Classico Riserva
This Chianti Classico Riserva is produced from Sangiovese grapes grown in the vineyards of Chianti Classico appellation, the most ancient and restricted Chianti area. Completely mature grapes are crushed right after harvest. The wine is racked in oak casks and ages for a minimum period of 24 months. It is a deep ruby red colour, and an intense and characteristic bouquet of earthy tones, with wild red berries and underwood notes. It is harmonious, dry, and savoury on the palate with a persistent finish.
To find out more about our Classic Icons range please click here.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of intense wild red berries with underwood notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with grilled meat, pasta, roast meats or game
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of red fruits
- Tasting Notes: Vibrant on the palate with a lingering, fruity finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl