Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Chianti Classico Riserva
- IN STORE ONLY
This Chianti Classico Riserva is produced from Sangiovese grapes grown in the vineyards of Chianti Classico appellation, the most ancient and restricted Chianti area. Completely mature grapes are crushed right after harvest. The wine is racked in oak casks and ages for a minimum period of 24 months. It is a deep ruby red colour, and an intense and characteristic bouquet of earthy tones, with wild red berries and underwood notes. It is harmonious, dry, and savoury on the palate with a persistent finish.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Aromas of intense wild red berries with underwood notes
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Perfect with grilled meat, pasta, roast meats or game
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of red fruits
- Tasting Notes: Vibrant on the palate with a lingering, fruity finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl