Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
Rubis Chocolate Wine
An incredibly indulgent fortified wine for an extra-special treat. It blends Tempranillo with premium chocolate essences with mouthwatering results! There are aromas of bold cherry, spices, fresh vanilla and chocolate. The flavours are smooth, rich and velvety, with a subtle sweetness and delicious layers of chocolatey flavour.
Why not have a go at a delicious Rubis Espresso Martini? Simply add 50ml of Rubis Chocolate and 25ml of Saint Gérmont Premium Vodka to a cocktail shaker with 1 shot of espresso. Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass. Finally, garnish with a little cinnamon or chocolate for the perfect finishing touch.
Please note, this item is available as a single product only. It’s not part of our ‘create your own case’ offering, so you don’t need to pick a minimum of 6 bottles to purchase this item.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Mouth watering aromas of bold cherry, spices, fresh vanilla and chocolate box come from an engaging nose
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Serve slightly chilled, over ice or slightly warm over ice cream
- Serving Advice: 14-17 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is smooth, rich and velvety with a subtle sweetness and delicious layers of chocolatey flavour
- Type: Wine
- Units Per Bottle: 7.5