Coco Loco Coconut Oil
- £ 2.29
- 76.3p per 100ml
Celebrities love coconut oil – it’s the hottest trend of the year! And it’s so versatile, it’s not hard to see why. It’s a healthy cooking ingredient and multi-talented beauty product too.
Our Coco Loco virgin coconut oil is raw, organic and cold pressed.
- Brand: Coco Loco
- Number Of Servings: 18 tablespoon servings
- Size / Weight: 276g / 300ml
How to use coconut oil in your cooking
Coconut oil is great for boosting metabolism, and it can help improve insulin levels and cholesterol… and it tastes great too! Here are some ways you can use it in your own kitchen:
- As a replacement for vegetable oil in baking and frying
- As a substitute for butter… try spreading it on your toast!
- Mix with chia seeds for a super-effective energy boost
- Use as a basis for salad dressings
- Put a scoop in your coffee instead of milk or cream A spoonful of coconut oil in your morning smoothie maxes out the nutrient content and adds a gentle, pleasant flavour
How to use coconut oil in your health regime
Unsurprisingly, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant coconut oil has loads of health uses too!
- Melt into a cup of tea to soothe a sore throat
- Use on you or baby to treat nappy rash, cradle cap and prevent stretch marks
- Rub inside your nose to help lessen the symptoms of allergies
- Soothe sunburn, itches and bites (including mosquito bites) by using as a calming cream
How to use coconut oil in your beauty regime
- Rub it on your skin then rinse or wipe off with cotton wool to remove make-up (even the waterproof stuff)
- Massage into dry skin as a body moisturiser. It can help soothe psoriasis and eczema too
- Rub into cuticles to soften them and stop your nails from cracking
- Give damp hands a treat and use as a moisturising hand cream
- Mix with salt or sugar to create an all-natural exfoliator
- Use in place of shaving cream for silky smooth skin
- Heat and leave in your hair for half an hour before washing to banish dryness
- Treat lines and wrinkles while you sleep by using as a night cream