Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
When it comes to citrus-flavoured wines the Italians know their stuff. Native to Abruzzo, Coco-chi-o-loa is a rare grape, fresh and fun with citrus, green apple and zingy acidity.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Citrus fruits with a hint of apricot
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Perfect for an aperitif or a great accompaniment to seafood
- Residual Sugar: 5g/l
- Taste: Flavours of lemon and green apple with a clean and fresh mineral finish
- Units Per Bottle: 9.8
- Units Per Serving: 1.6
- Vegetarian: Yes