Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 5.99
- £5.99 per 75cl
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery over £30 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-5 working days. Please note, for pre-orders this time follows the estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Costières de Nîmes
The grapes in this full-bodied red wine are grown in the most southerly point of France’s Rhône Valley wine region, Costières de Nîmes. Perfectly suited to the rustic local cuisine, it boasts distinctive balsamic aromas, complemented by flavours of liquorice and sweet spices, and notes of dried herbs.
Specially Selected by our Wine Maker.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Notes of dried herbs
- Body: Full Bodied
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: Pairs well with casseroles and roasts
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Flavours of balsamic and herbs
- Tasting Notes: Boasts distinctive balsamic aromas, complemented by flavours of liquorice and sweet spices, and notes of dried herbs.
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Volume: 75cl