Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 8.99
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
This beautiful pale-salmon rosé has a subtle scent of ripe summer fruits, rose petals and violets, which immediately transports you to the stunning landscape in Provence. The palate is concentrated with red fruits and white peaches taking centre stage, all in balance with a refreshing acidity and a long mineral-lemony finish.
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Subtle ripe summer fruits, rose petals and violets
- Colour: Rosé
- Food Matching: Sushi, Asian cuisine, vegetarian dishes, fish and white meats
- Residual Sugar: <2g/l
- Serving Advice: 8-10 degrees C
- Taste: The palate is concentrated with red fruits and white peaches taking centre stage, all in balance with a refreshing acidity and a long mineral-lemony finish.