50ml Oliver Cromwell Dry Gin
25ml The Pantry lemon and lime juice
25ml cranberry syrup (made from The Food Market dried cranberries, 200ml water and sugar to taste)
1. To make the cranberry syrup simply heat the cranberries over a medium heat until the syrup has taken on the colour and flavour of the cranberries. Add sugar to balance the tartness of the fruit
2. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker
3. Add cubed ice and shake hard for 10 seconds
4. Take the ice out of the shaker and shake again to aerate the cocktail
5. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and serve
Decoration / to serve
Orange twist to garnish.
Dried cranberries are a great store cupboard essential as they can be used as and when needed. This a great way to show off your mixology skills by balancing the award winning botanical notes in the Oliver Cromwell Dry Gin with the tartness of the cranberries.