Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
De Bortoli Muscat Liqueur
This exceptional 8 year old Muscat shows rich, concentrated old wood characters and aromas which continue to the palate showing Muscat flavours of raisins, coffee and caramel. The oak is beautifully intergrated with a long, lingering finish that is smooth and delicious.
|Red frontignac and blends|
- Allergy: Contains sulphites
- Aroma: Raisins, coffee and caramel flavours
- Colour: White
- Food Matching: Enjoy with rich desserts and full flavour cheeses
- Residual Sugar: 240 g/l
- Serving Advice: 10-12 degrees C
- Taste: Smooth & delicious
- Units Per Bottle: 6.8
- Units Per Serving: 2.3