- £ 7.99
Delivery & Returns
- Enjoy free standard delivery on all online orders over £20. We will deliver most items within 3-7 working days of the time you have placed your order. For large / heavy products over 50kg, our courier will contact you within 72 hours to arrange delivery.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 5,800 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Don Tomas Argentinian Malbec
A well-structured Malbec from selected plots of vineyards in Pedernal Valley. There are ripe tannins and a beautiful balance between oak and fruit, with aromas of ripe red fruit and a hint of vanilla and chocolate. This wine is perfect alone or paired with red meats.
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Extremely fresh, delicate, long and persistent with great complexity
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: A superb accompaniment to succulent sirloin steak or rich casseroles
- Residual Sugar: 3.89g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Intense fruit character with outstanding fresh red fruit notes with a refined elegance due to the oak ageing