Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- £ 6.99
- £ 7.99
"A warm opaque purple colour with lots of spice, mocha, dill and blackberry on the palate with a mint chocolate finish. Divine."
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery over £20 (exclusions apply). Delivery will be within 3-7 working days from order date unless your order contains a pre-ordered item. Pre-orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days from the item’s estimated dispatch date.
- Read more
- Deliver to your local CollectPlus store (over 7,000 stores to choose from). Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days for only £2.95.
- Read more
- If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our Customer Services Team for assistance on 0800 042 0800.
Don Tomas Argentinian Malbec
Grown in the vineyards of San Juan, considered amongst the best in Argentina.
On the nose, this premium Malbec displays an intense fruit character with outstanding fresh red fruit notes with a refined elegance due to the oak ageing. In the mouth, it is extremely fresh, delicate, long and persistent, with a great complexity.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Extremely fresh, delicate, long and persistent with great complexity
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: A superb accompaniment to succulent sirloin steak or rich casseroles
- Residual Sugar: 2.37g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Intense fruit character with outstanding fresh red fruit notes with a refined elegance due to the oak ageing
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes