Due to variations in the winemaking process the actual Alcohol By Volume (ABV) of the wine which you receive may vary by +/- 0.5% compared with the ABV shown in the images on our site.
- Product no longer available
Don Tomas Argentinian Malbec
Grown in the vineyards of San Juan, considered amongst the best in Argentina.
On the nose, this premium Malbec displays an intense fruit character with outstanding fresh red fruit notes with a refined elegance due to the oak ageing. In the mouth, it is extremely fresh, delicate, long and persistent, with a great complexity.
|Medium to Full Bodied|
- Allergy: Contains Sulphites
- Aroma: Extremely fresh, delicate, long and persistent with great complexity
- Colour: Red
- Food Matching: A superb accompaniment to succulent sirloin steak or rich casseroles
- Residual Sugar: 2.37g/l
- Serving Advice: 15-18 degrees C
- Taste: Intense fruit character with outstanding fresh red fruit notes with a refined elegance due to the oak ageing
- Units Per Bottle: 10.5
- Units Per Serving: 1.8
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes